Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Things I'll miss about SLO #3

My coworkers. I have been incredibly blessed to work with such intelligent, talented, considerate people. They are amazing. For the past 2 years they have ignored the fact that I'm the youngest in the office and they treat me like I'm smart and funny. I can't believe I'm leaving them.

There are many memories I hold dear: Sada sneaking animals into the office (Penny the lamb and Perry the hamster), traveling to Lao with Janet, complaining about Dave not bringing donuts on Monday mornings, throwing objects over the cubicle walls, department "meetings" at the Cliffs, the constant giggles coming from Carrie and me while we chat through gmail, Stapler Mystery 2009. I love you people. You're all crazy, but I love you.









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The fourth photograph is really good. I love the black and white tint used.

http://louduk.blogspot.com/

vcouvrey said...

I can't help but laugh at that jumping picture every time i see it!! it's hilarious!