Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Hot Mama




She might kill me for this, and I have a vague memory of her saying something along the lines of, "You better not post these," but I can't help it. There is a little baby in that belly, and last weekend I got to feel him move. He wasn't just kicking- he was rolling and pushing and saying hello to my hand. 


Dear Baby Silas, 

In a few weeks, when it's time to come out of there, don't be scared. Life is hard, I know, but you have a lot of friends who are very excited to meet you. And there are nice things out here too. Things like trees and whales and trains and cookies. Things I know you will like a lot. 

Love,
Lindsay

1 comment:

jennifer Manuele said...

AH!! look at how beautiful she is! And your note made me get little emotion butterflies in my eyes. you are lovely.