Monday, February 8, 2010

Snowmageddon

One day, nothing. And the next, everything has been iced with white frosting.

When the snow stopped falling yesterday, we joined a crowd of people and dogs for play time by the monument. Looking up and down the streets you could see groups of people walking down the middle, eager to see what the snow had done. These are the same streets that are usually packed with honking cars, construction, and traffic. The snow transformed them into peaceful streets of sparkling white.

I feel really lucky that we get to be in Baltimore for record-breaking snowfall. First snow day of my life today, and another storm is coming in tomorrow.







2 comments:

Bridget said...

i love the picture of the church with the red doors-- lovely!

Paul Cohen said...

This is fantastic! I'd love to be surrounded by all that snow...all I have is my dandruff