Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Leaving


We leave Sierra Leone tomorrow, and my mind is so scattered. I am excited for family and cheese and bread. I am ready for cold weather (maybe...) and fireplaces and cuddles. But, there is a part of me that doesn't want to leave. Part of me loves greeting my neighbors every morning and grabbing a snack from a stall on the side of the road. Going to the beach every weekend and escaping the craziness of Freetown.

I have so much more to share about Sierra Leone, so don't expect the posts to stop any time soon.

And to our family and friends, I can't wait to see you! Off to London and Paris for a few days, then home sweet home!

1 comment:

Meg said...

YAY!!!! Can't wait to hug you guys! It's been WAY too long :) Have fun with your family and travel safely!!! Love love love love love! And kisses from Blaine!