Wednesday, September 29, 2010

New men in my life


My sister and my best friend both went off and had perfect, amazing little dudes this summer. I am so proud of them (and the dads too, of course).

Conor and Blaine, since I had to be so far away when you were born, you are not allowed to grow any more until I get back. And when I finally see you, I get to hold you the whole time and no one else gets a chance except maybe if you won't stop crying but then when you stop I get you back. And we will love each other.

3 comments:

Meg said...

Can't wait for him to meet you!

LESLIE said...

Lindsay, he will love you, and NEVER cry when you hold him. Only when David does, and we are thinking about not letting David touch him at all.

ebry said...

Linds, you're gonna feel real bad if your absence really ends up stunting their growth.
:)