Friday, March 19, 2010

3/4 done with school (what?!)


(I came home from my biostats final to 3/4 cupcakes from David. I love him.)

I'm done with my third quarter of school, which means only one more until we're out in the real world. This might be the fastest year of my life.

In June, we'll move to Sierra Leone to work with CRS, but not before driving cross-country, visiting family and friends in California, and celebrating at my sister Erin's wedding (yay!). Excited, nervous, expectant, hopeful. All of those things. But, for now I will eat cupcakes and be thankful that I made it through another quarter, I am learning, and the sun is shining in Baltimore.

3 comments:

Meg said...

He's precious :) Congrats on finishing your third quarter! You're on the home stretch! Looking forward to celebrating with you!

The Bartons said...

HOOORAY! Congrats! So happy for you :) and I "LOL"d at the 3/4 cupcakes. Matt would have eaten 3/4ths and left the 1/4 to show that's how much I had left ;) David was nice ;) hehe

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

Yay that is so exciting!