Tuesday, January 26, 2010

New York New York

Before the new term started we took a day trip to NYC, because we're East Coasters now and it's no big deal. Just kidding, it is a big deal. We were the classic tourists- Times Square, Rockefeller Center, Empire State Building, Central Park, FAO Schwarz. The craziness of the city made Baltimore feel like a quiet little country town.

My first trip to New York was in high school for choir. As a group of us were heading to Times Square, a homeless man stopped us and asked, "Going to Times Square? How can you square time? I mean, you can square the number 7, but how do you square time?" Another man told my flip-flop-wearing friend, "Damn girl, you's good lookin'. Nice toes!" This place is wild.



(Enjoying an amazing cupcake from Crumbs. Better than Sprinkles. Believe it.)




(Visiting Rupert Jee and the Hello Deli, of David Letterman fame.)

4 comments:

philemgreene said...

That pizza looks SOOOOO good! So do you!

Anonymous said...

Hey there. I'm absolutely loving your blog, I just stumbled across it. I will definitely be following!

Feel free to check out mine, I think you'd especially love it.

www.theboyfriendshopper.blogspot.com

vcouvrey said...

oh i want to go!

btw, love that forehead, glad it's back ;-)

Brooke said...

I just love you two. Miss you as well.