Sunday, January 10, 2010

Goodbye bangs!


Certainly, we have had a lot of fun together. I am sure I will miss you, and I know I will get tired of looking at my forehead. However, you just aren't practical for travel and humid climates. And because we will likely be somewhere humid for the summer and fall, I must begin to part with you now. You see, you take a long time to grow out and you don't always do it gracefully. So here is to side bangs, headbands and hair clips for the next few months!

Until we meet again, adieu.

1 comment:

Shelly said...

You, Linds...make my face hurt from smiling. I'm enjoying your blog so much..and had to let you know. I wish you were nearby to watch Meg's little belly grow...it's so amazing! You have quite a gift in your writing...keep it up, He is smiling, too! Hugs and Kisses to David! XO Shelly