Friday, April 10, 2009

Weekend in the country

Last weekend we had an honest-to-goodness redneck experience, and I say that with nothing but love. Skeet shooting, 20 person four wheeler adventures, bulls and horses, sleeping in a camper, tri tip and beer...you get the picture. And to be honest with you, I loved it. David's dad jokes that I'm a city girl and he's trying to turn me into a hill billy, which is especially funny when you realize that this place is less than an hour from where I grew up. 

There's something to be said for a life spent outdoors with a view of the mountains. 

(The old abandoned barn on David's grandpa's land.)




(First time shooting a shotgun. I decided to shoot the clay pigeons at the exact same time as my partner, so no one would know who actually hit it. Good idea, right?)

(David's beautiful  little cousin.)

(David's sweet dad.)


No comments: