Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Busy busy busy

David and I have been busy little bees, traveling up and down California visiting friends and family. I am feeling loved and grateful... and exhausted. I am also having a serious case of computer-aversion and just can't bring myself to write and upload pictures (AKA blog). Soon! I promise!

Here is some news in the meantime: we are moving to DC! I got a job with International Medical Corps and we are moving out there in a couple of weeks, just in time for the winter wonderland. Woop!
Thanks for being my friends. I love you all.

2 comments:

emily rose said...

WHAT! i just so happened to click on your blog this afternoon and saw this. i actually really don't have much of an idea as to where you two have been...but..i mean i just figure now i have a place to crash in D.C. when needed.

miss you guys, hope you're well, as i am sure you both are.

perhaps talk/see you sometime soon-ish!

Lindsay said...

Yes please! You are welcome any time. Seriously.