Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Finals smiles


Because this is finals and I feel like I'm sinking, I'm going to list some things that made me smile today:

- the awkwardness of the above picture
- a little boy on the playground who waved and yelled "Hi!" from the top of the slide
- cookies and fruit in class
- a biker who gave a strong and full-armed point forward while going through a green light, making sure we all knew he wasn't turning
- a class speaker who kept throwing in little tidbits like "I was robbed once" and "the community gave me 5 shirts which I could not accept...except I did take one"
- rain on my face while walking home from school
- coming home to a clean house
- realizing how very loved I am by my family
- Marek is coming to visit tomorrow!!!!!

3 comments:

Alicia Lund said...

haha, that awkward picture is rather adorable, makes me smile too!! :)

Unknown said...

You'll never sink - you have too many people that care to keep you around! You're so close to being through with exams and the next chapter beginning! Thanks for your kind postcard.

philemgreene said...

Your blog makes us smile and laugh. What exactly are you and David doing in this picture? We can't wait to see you guys in just a few weeks!