Friday, July 10, 2009

Summer so far

Summer vacation has kept me a little out of touch. Most of my days look like this: wake up, eat breakfast, lay by pool, swim in pool, eat lunch, nap, watch Blue Planet, eat dinner, bedtime. It may not sound exciting, but I'm loving the calm.

There have been a few lovely exceptions, including a visit with some old friends from high school. We hiked, shopped, BBQed on July 4, went out for delicious meals and frozen yogurt, told stories, and exchanged back massages. That sounds just about perfect to me.



My friends are pretty cosmopolitan. On our hike they brought Starbucks, digital cameras, and their iPhones. Apparently Razr cell phones aren't cool anymore. I refuse to believe it.


1 comment:

Leigh Pearce said...

I really can't believe i made it on the blog. I'm honored.